Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The development board for PIC18F2455

The previous post contains the link to the datasheet of the PIC18F2455. That thing is huge, some 428 pages. Instead, here is the link to the development board of the same controller. With the development board, I hope, it will be easier to handle USB protocols. (Without it, it seems simply impossible). I havn't been able to fix myself on either of the modules till now. The options are:
1)the dlpdesign module that mandar discussed
2)this PIC module
3)Since I am comfortable with the 8051 architecture, I would like to use a 8051 based controller, am trying to find a suitable one. Any help will be appreciated :-)

Here is the link:
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=762

1 comment:

myopic astronomer said...

hey aniket,
use simple link generator, rather than pasting string of the HTTP address.
-- Ashish